The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Brotherhood of Thieves
[Image: Brotherhood-sign2.gif]
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7Voy9YK1I[/youtube]

The alley wasn’t exactly the best looking place in the city. And the people that were sitting in it, talking in whispers didn’t look exactly trustworthy. But this worked perfectly for Wayne, because it meant that he’s on the right spot. The man was big and strong enough to inspire suspicion and fear in the low-lives that were staring at him, as he set foot in their little kingdom. Yet, the five throwing daggers on his belt and the big knife sheath on the other side of his waist showed them that he certainly isn’t a City Guard. He just walked past a drunkard, that was laying in his own vomit, before heading for two men that looked like they were sober and clear thinking.

“Hey, you two,” he raised his voice “I’m looking for a guy, called Pockets. Do you know him?”
The two men just looked up to Wayne.
“Why do you need him?” one of them asked.
“None of your business. I just gotta talk to him, got it?” the man kept his stone cold face.
“No. We don’t know him.” the other thug replied, then looked back to his friend.

Wayne looked around once more. He felt the many eyes on him, but one gaze was creeping up his neck like an ant, ready to bite into his skin. He finally spotted him – a man with black hood and mask, leaning against a wall. Alone and staring at him.
“And you?” Wayne asked. “Do you know where I can find Pockets?”
“Maybe I do… maybe I don’t. Why do you ask?”
“I gotta talk to him in private.”
The man moved himself away from the wall.
“Follow me.” he said.

Wayne followed the hooded man into a house. There, the stranger removed his hood and mask.
“I am Pockets. What do you want with me?”
Wayne smirked, barely visible, as he pulled his own bandana off his face.
“I’m Stone. I heard you run a successful business here… and I want in.”

[Image: History1.gif]
The Brotherhood of Thieves is a relatively new organization. It was created in the end of the Third War in Darkshire. People were poor and starving, so desperate times came. And when one is out of hope, they slowly fall into decay. A small group of men, who had nothing to lose, gathered to form up what was going to become one of the biggest crime syndicates in Human lands. They began robbing houses and travelers all around Duskwood. Soon, others, who saw that it's not too hard to be a bandit, joined them. After a few months, the band was too big to be fed and they started splitting up into smaller parties. Some went to Westfall, others headed North for Elwynn and Redridge. With the years passing, many of the quickly formed bands joined the Defias, but some, who were loyal to the initial group of thugs, gathered together to form the Brotherhood of Thieves. Now, the Brotherhood has agents all over the Kingdom of Stormwind, but its head is based in the capital itself.

[Image: Ranks1.gif]
Spoiler:
Master
The man who runs it all. His word is a law. He is the one who decides what will happen in the Brotherhood. When the Master says that something must be done, it must be done. Period!
A few men have had the honor to be Masters of the Brotherhood. A Master can be replaced only if he leaves the guild or dies.

Sergeant
The right hand man. If there is someone who can defy the word of the Master, this is the Sergeant. When something goes wrong, the Sergeant is the one to take care. When someone get caught, the Sergeant is the one to severe any connections with the Brotherhood of the poor bloke. Basically, if you have a problem, talk to the Sergeant.

Smuggler
Drugs, weapons, beasts, alcohol, tobacco, women, fake insignias and documents. If you want something that isn't sold or is illegal around you, these are the people who will get it for you. Quick, cheap and discreet.

These men and women are the spine of the Brotherhood. They are the ones that bring us profit and the ones that the syndicate is all about. Thieves, pickpockets, cut-purses... the common street thugs.

Bodyguard
Because every organization in this kind of business needs muscle. Most of these people are either not smart enough for something else, or too good at this to be wasted with other errands.

Initiate
Our young hopes. They are not part of the Brotherhood yet. To become one of us, each Initiate must do two things - first, find us. Second, complete a test, given either by the Sergeant or the Master. In any way, it wouldn't be too easy to become a brother.

Current Roster:
Wayne - Master
Dagan - Sergeant
Azshana - Sergeant
Tox - Smuggler
Yren - Member
Carlton - Member

[Image: Rules1.gif]
IC Rules:
Spoiler:
- Do not, under any circumstance, work against a fellow Brother, or any other colleague in or out of the Brotherhood.
- We're thieves, not murderers. Keep the blood you spill to a minimum, or you may very well get the boot.
- Follow your word. If you said that you will get something, get it and take your pay from the fencer! Anything else you lift in the process is all yours.
- When given an order, either carry it out, or don't show your face in front of us ever again!
- Cover your tracks to the best of your abilities. If you ever get caught, we're gonna deny any connection with you. We don't wanna hang on the rope, just because one fella messed up.
- If you rat us out... we'll get you before the guards do.

OOC Rules:
Spoiler:
The Server Rules are there for a reason. Stick to them. Also, if you try robbing a player, always make sure that they won't mind the RP. If they don't want to participate, just let it go. We don't want, nor will we tolerate any drama, caused by our members.

[Image: OOC1.gif]
Spoiler:
Hangouts
We usually use Cut-Throat Alley and its corresponding bar as our main hangout area. They are located on the South-West side of the Dwarven District, at the Canals.

Also, we have a fencing shop, where people can sell their "absolutely legal" wares, or buy some goods on low prices. For this we use The Five Deadly Venoms in Old Town.

Contracting
The Brotherhood is ready to carry out orders for certain items that your characters might want. If it's in someone's private collection, a random inn or an old fortress - we can get it for you for the right payment. The Brotherhood reserves all rights to change the payment if there were obstacles that were not mentioned by the customer.

Recruiting
We're recruiting new members. If you are interested send an In-Game mail to Azshana or Wayne. You can also send a forum PM to me.
There like.. needs to be a Horde version of this too.

c:

I'll be interested in the rp, though.
Well, actually, this was formed up kind of... randomly. Someone dropped the idea of it, Dagan made the guild and I tagged along with Wayne and voila - it happened natural. :D
I said it as a joke, expecting someone to scream "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM", but hey, actually doing it works too. :P
With enough members and employers this could be a really great guild and offer awesome roleplay. Great timing that we can play guards somewhat aswell. Perhaps I'll make a character to offer you some jobs, who knows...
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Might also want to plan some events, like perhaps heists and smuggling. B:
(07-26-2011, 07:51 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: Might also want to plan some events, like perhaps heists and smuggling. B:
Yes, we discussed this. First we need some more members, though. I actually have a pretty good idea, which will have to go through GMs first, though. :)

(07-26-2011, 07:45 AM)Bovel Wrote: With enough members and employers this could be a really great guild and offer awesome roleplay. Great timing that we can play guards somewhat aswell. Perhaps I'll make a character to offer you some jobs, who knows...
That's the idea of the whole guild, really. And we'd be glad to run some errands for the right sum (all IC, of course). :)
Alright, folks, a little update here. Here is something little I am working on for the Brotherhood. It might spice up RP a bit more, I think. Dagan and I talked about it and he said that we could give it a shot. So, here it goes:

http://dastmo-rp.blogspot.com/2011/07/th...m-01b.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defias Brotherhood 3.0 Mathias 36 10,688 09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1
  The Defias Brotherhood Part II Cressy 18 3,453 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  The Defias Brotherhood Cressy 28 4,578 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Abishua
  Crimson Brotherhood grembomb 9 1,930 07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  The Legacy Brotherhood iHollow 20 3,639 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM