The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Application
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! My name is Frej Guldberg and I have played wow since Burning Crusade. I am 17 years old and is at the time studying BioTech. I use my free time to draw, write stories, playing Live action Roleplay and playing world of warcraft on the RP server “The Sha’tar”. I usually play as much as possible, sometimes skipping homework, which actually isn’t that a good idea #>.<#

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Denmark where I have learned English from second year of schooltime.
I usually write RP in English because I find it easier to describe in English. (Pretty weird I know, but I like English better than Danish xD)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I’ve played the Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne when I was younger and often played RP in Real Life(RP) custom maps.
I was introduced to World of Warcraft through one of my best friends and fell in love immediately with the game. At that time I only had money for the first game, so I never went to the awesome place of Outland, until after the release of Wrath of the Lich King, where I bought both expansions.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I often RP in World of Warcraft, but I find it hard to find serious Roleplayers. So I googled after a private server, where RP was serious and not something looked down at by PvE’ers and PvP’ers.
I can honestly say I simply googled “WoW RP Private Server” and looked into the one who looked most serious, and whoops! I stumbled upon CoTH!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP!
I usually make Tavern RP, but that is only because it is hard to find anything else on the RP servers at the time. But I’ve enjoyed a lot of War RP, Guild RP and big meetings between RP guilds in my time playing RP in World of Warcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two favorites if I must be honest.. I love the Worgen Druid and the Human Paladin! But I have read through CoTH’s information and became a little sad there were no Worgens, but Hey? I can play Human Paladin! X’D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that there are a lot more RP on this server than in the RP servers in World of Warcraft and a lot fewer lollers who runs around and ruins good RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about RP! If you don’t RP, you can’t be on the server..
I love that rule, I really do ^^’

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The man tugged his cloak closer around himself as the rain poured down into the streets of Stormwind. He had been standing out there all the morning and was still waiting for the owners of the store to open.
The gray bearded man sneezed and pulled up the hood of the cloak, which the wind from the gates had been pulling down the last ten minutes or so. “By the Light, open up..” He pressed himself against the wall of the store and tugged the wet cloak closer around him.
He knew it would be a bad idea to stay out there, he didn’t have the money for medicine if he got sick, but on the other hand, he needed to get the cheap food before it all got sold. He needed to be the first!
How many minutes has gone by now? How long had he been standing out there?
The door to the store opened and the always smiling lady Catherine looked out at him. “By Uther, don’t stand out there in the rain, come in!”
She opened the door up more and the man stepped inside, soaked from top to toe. “My dear, how long have you been staying out there?” Lady Catherine hurried over to get a carpet, which brought a smile up to the grey bearded man’s face.
The man walked, slowly and frozen, towards the bench that was made for waiting customers. He sat down clumsily and leant back against the wall, opening his cloak and felt the heavy burden disappear as took it off.
Lady Catherine half ran half stumbled over to the freezing man and wrapped the brown woolen carpet around his shoulders.
“Now, Ral! Why were you standing out there at a time like this, you should know we don’t open that early?”.
The grey bearded man, whose name was Ral, reached inside his pocket and handed the blonde storeowner the note of things he needed.
He was relieved every time he went to the store of Lady Catherine. She was a person you always could count on and she always treated those poorer than herself kindly.
That was the reason Ral had waited until she opened. He wanted not to be a burden to anyone.
Lady Catherine took the note, looked it through, turned around and shouted: “Harald, come out here!” A few seconds after, a redheaded man came running out from the door-opening back in the store.
He got handed the note and a flirting, though cruel, smile from Lady Catherine. The redheaded man grimaced at the smile Catherine sent her and looked down at the note.
He was about to go out to get the wares as he dropped the note and sprinted over to Ral, whom had fallen down to the floor, lifeless.
A scream filled the streets of Stormwind Trade District that morning.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmmm… I don’t really know of anything else to say, other that I love to meet new people online and is willing to RP with all kinds of people!
Oh.. And Cake is good :3 (Forget the last sentence! xD)
Hello Zanarras! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

More Scandinavians! This makes me light with glee. A very good introduction, too! Well done! :)

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic