The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DKs can no longer summon their armor
As the topic states.

Please refrain from having your death knight summon his or her armor, as there's no lore really supporting it. We've noted this to be happening a few times, and don't support it. I'm not sure if anyone's officially said it before, so I'll go about that now.

DKs can no longer summon their armor. Or armour, or however you call it. Also, the shadow realm is not a pocket dimension for you to store your equipment.

If anyone can substantiate the claim that DKs can, you're free to bring it up.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Thanks God, finally.

Actually thanks Xigo, +alotofrep
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Agreed. What about Deathchargers?
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
(05-31-2012, 07:02 AM)Vee Wrote: Agreed. What about Deathchargers?

Deathchargers are a separate entity that is explicitly derived from the Shadow Plane, as the starter quests detail. I'd say that they can be summoned with no fuss, just like a warlock's dreadsteed.

Going by the quest, each death knight seems to have a bond with a deathcharger, and they choose to answer their call when they're summoned to be ridden. Inanimate objects obviously don't have that faculty.
That's what I was thinking too. Thanks for the info!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
/peers at topic.

Oops. I've always assumed it was possible, since everyone else did it. Oh, well. Never used it much anyway.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(05-31-2012, 07:33 AM)Rowgen Wrote: /peers at topic.

Oops. I've always assumed it was possible, since everyone else did it. Oh, well. Never used it much anyway.

Why would Malachai be out of his armor anywa--<Looks at Jarachai fanfic> Oh-Oh god..
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I've never actually done this on Franziska. No idea where the idea came from, either.
(05-31-2012, 07:36 AM)Piken Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 07:33 AM)Rowgen Wrote: /peers at topic.

Why would Malachai be out of his armor anywa--<Looks at Jarachai fanfic> Oh-Oh god..

Spoiler:
[Image: me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg]

I was uncertain whether it's possible or not, but having looked it up there's nothing in the lore to support it, so far as I can tell. By all accounts, it's just fanon, so it's good to have a clarification from up top on whether it's permitted.

. . . Not gonna lie, I'm slightly pleased now that Sigismund will be able to actually fight other DKs without them summoning a second skin of saronite and immediately trumping his knives and leathers.
I always thought DK's were always in armor. Dunno, but the thought came to mind. It's always been a why -wouldn't- they. They are walking tanks after all, it's like driving the tank without any ammunition.
Because Death Knight er-

/shot

Anyhow, I was also always confused why it was allowed. Seemed a bit silly. :/
The way I see it: Death knights were brought back to life to serve the lich king for a single purpose, to Kill and kill and kill. As such, I would think it hard to find a Death knight who ever removes their armor, even to sleep. I mean, if they're only alive because of war, their only purpose to kill, then they would never be unarmed or unarmored.

As such, the entire idea of a DK summoning armor seemed redundant as I never could see them Needing to summon armor, as by all rights they should always be wearing armor.

But meh, people are tards by nature.
I don't think I had ever heard of this happening...

(Posted from teh phonez)
I remember this happening on retail/old old old CoTH a lot, for every class. This went along with some of the wardrobe addons that allowed you to switch clothes quickly, and people were able to select emotes to put with the action. "Snap fingers, and a wave of light envelopes them, and their armor is now different!".

It's been a long while since I've seen it again though, heh. Makes me chuckle a bit that it had to be said "Can't do that."

Oh, and uh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsX0VHMw_Z8
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have seen it happen, mind you it has been a few months, and always found it as a way to god mod in tight situations.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tier Armor in RP+ Power of Dice chanan12 11 1,898 02-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Last Post: chanan12
  Alek's Plate Armor? eggmoe 0 687 03-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Last Post: eggmoe
  Is it possible to get gryphon master armor ingame? Toulac 0 784 10-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Toulac
  RP Armor Set List! Aztech 3 1,981 06-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  Armor Sets Kretol 0 985 10-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Kretol