The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing Plagues
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I myself love to role-play and have been lacking it in my life lately. I am ready to start once again, I as a player prefer to build stories and relationships with other players rather then just run "Dps" or "Tank". I Appreciate that a character is a way for someone to really express themselves and have a great time doing it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada, eh! I speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing warcraft since warcraft III actually! just got it as a kid and I've loved the warcraft universe since!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Honestly looking for serious rp servers for World of Warcraft on google!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Group based, a small/medium band of heros venturing cross the land learning about one another and taking down foes together, building relationships, rivalries and camaraderie.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For a role play I would enjoy playing an undead, a cursed magical swordsman who's family guarded a great power once, after losing the power or relic the curse was put upon them, he's out to regain his humanity.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly atmosphere, all in character, where my hero can grow and become part of a tight community, when I log on I have my friends there with me!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact respect is the number one priority both OOC and IC, I love that because role-playing communities can get nailed by a lot of people just trolling and ruing atmosphere

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
That sounds terrific yes please!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Broken flesh, a faint beating heart he rose up from the ground looking at his hands he realized it had happened, the only thing keeping the curse at bay, the blade was not on it's pedestal. Davven was 17 years old but he had been training for his duty since the age of 8. The Nightborn family's sworn duty was to keep a sacred relic from ages ago safe, ever since his father and his father's father could remember their family guarded the blade. Now, After all his training he couldn't defeat the thief who broke into their home in seconds, through all there locks and disabled him in a few foul sweeps. He had to find her, hunt her. The blade is his and he will get it back. Leaving the home he'd lived in all his life he sets out to regain his humanity and save his family.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
Hello, Plagues, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

Quote:What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Group based, a small/medium band of heros venturing cross the land learning about one another and taking down foes together, building relationships, rivalries and camaraderie.

Quote:What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly atmosphere, all in character, where my hero can grow and become part of a tight community, when I log on I have my friends there with me!

It's easy to forget that one of the most important requirements for enjoying RP is that there should always be that air of a bond between players because there's one between their characters and the stories that they share. Whether that in-character bond is a friendship or a rivalry, a dynamic is created, and it's that very dynamic that we can't lose site of: it's how we are invested in the story, and in the idea of RPing in general. You have the right idea about enjoyable RP, and your expectations of the server are valid.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay. This might just be the only instance where I can say I've welcomed the plague!

~Geo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang
  Introducing Saewyr1991! Saewyr1991 5 1,241 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introducing Sk8devil585 Sk8devil585 3 874 03-03-2014, 10:06 PM