The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing myself.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello my name is Matthew,I'm a normal roleplayer and I try to get more skill.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Romania and my primary language is Romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time I got into Warcraft was when I looked at my brother playing Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft . I loved it so much and become a big fan of Blizzard and World of Warcraft.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well the truth is I heard about your server from a few of my friends.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the all kinds of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is my favorite question guys,I think my favorite race is the Blood Elves and My favorite class is rogue.I love Blood Eleves since I've seen Kael'Thalas Sunsrider.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well,guys your rules are fine for me are okay.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
An alliance grand marshal visits the sick soldiers,goes up to one knight-lieutenant and asks:
Grand Marshal:"What's your problem,Lieutenant''?
Lieutenant: ''Sickness,, Sir".
Grand Marshal: "What treatment are you getting?"
Liutenant:'' Cold Milk each day,Sir.''
Grand Marshal:"What's your ambition?"
Liutenant:"To get back to the front, Sir."
Marshal:"Good man."
He goes to the next bed.
Grand Marshal:"What's your problem, Soldier?"
Knight:"Chronic desise,Sir."
Grand Marshal:"What treatment are you getting?"
Knight:"Cold Milk each day,Sir.''
Knight:"To get back to the front, Sir."
Grand Marsahl:"Good man."
He goes to the next bed.
Grand Marshal:"What's your problem, Soldier?"
Captain:"Pneumonia,Sir''
Grand Marshal:"What treatment are you getting?"
Capitan:''Cold Milk each day,Sir.''
Capitan:"To get Cold Milk before the other two, Sir"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope...
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon UnholySlayer123 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, UnholySlayer123! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A bit short introduction, but I'll let it slide! I sincerely recommend that you consider the Mentor Program, however. We have fantastic Mentors who are all too eager to help you get started on the server, should you need them. Also, which friends told you about the server, if I might ask? :)

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang
  Introducing Saewyr1991! Saewyr1991 5 1,241 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM