The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing myself
Video 
Greetings, This is fresh meat introducing himself.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
Hardcore Gamer, I spend most of the time playing all kind of games, including RTS, RPG, FPS, well just anything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Italy, my primary language being italian, others being obviously english, spanish, french and a bit of russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?
Well I began my journey to Azeroth from Warcraft 3, as I consider myself a fan of fantasy, I quickly loved the series to the point of playing the old ones too, of course when I heard about World of Warcrat I decided to give a try, I realized how much lore and fun there is in this game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
Google, like all fellow nerds and gamers I searched for *WoW private servers RP*

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
All, but I also enjoy some story driven RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Human, I would even call myself human supremacist, but what is WoW without the horde, I like the Orcs, they have so many traits that it makes them different from the *stupid, stinking and bad* orcs from other games. My favorite class is rogue, mostly because of the gameplay it offers.

What are your expectations of this server?
I expect a server with a friendly community and of course, having fun RP in a fantasy world with people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
Keyboard skills, because Im tired of people spelling your* instead of you are* and Maturity.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here.
No Thank you

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
Oh... prepare to be amazed by my story *cough* writing skills *much much sarcasm*:
In a different universe... where war is the future, there is a war between good and evil; this is the story of how a ruthless empire dominated for years. This was the final stand between an alliance of renegade humans, elves and dwarves who tried to fought bravely against the evil empire hailing from a location known as Orzar, ruled by fanatic humans bent on non-human genocide . Their empire extended on various lands, thanks to their tactical superiority; the Orzar empire was famous for allowing traitors and those only strong and the intelligent that could have a place in their empire, if human...

Battle of Certes, last stand of the Freedom Alliance against the Orzar Empire...
*In the Alliance Camps, Diary belonging to an Elf soldier... before the battle; you can see the men and women around me fearing for the future of their people, and mostly for their families, I feel uncertain of what is going to happen in the battle, our general tells me there is nothing to fear about those weak minded people hailing from Orzar, I would like to believe him, but everyone knows they are just cruel people who enjoy at the sight of blood, everyone knows one of them is worth 20 of our warriors. I just hope my wife Serina will be safe from all this, the thought of them discovering her loving me, an elf, no... we need to fight and win this battle, if not for us then for the loved ones, this is my last page and I hope to return back victorious...

Battle of Certes, final siege of the Orzar Empire...
*Orzar camps, diary of a human warrior...before the final assault: No one believes their eyes, our glorious empire will soon ride the scourge of the other races from this world, OUR world, their pathetic army is no match for us, I feel victory is already at our hands. I feel a bit bad for them ehehe, I told my friend I will be there for the execution of the human renegades, Warlod Justem is like always giving a battle speech, everyone fear him, his brutality in battle is equal to no one. As Im writing the last words in this page... they already called for my group, I cannot wait to get glory and blood...

*Yes I suck at writing stories and I had to think about some parts eh...ehm*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Is the WoW lore set at the time of Deathwing cataclysm or....

Thank you for your attention, if you notice some mistakes feel free to correct me.
Video 
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon UnStoppableHax has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, UnStoppableHax! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hello! I'm sorry there was a delay in getting your introduction processed. :) I hope the wait didn't kill your interest. Welcome!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
No worries Lox, thank you for the reply, I hope to see you around too :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang