The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Xexalith's Application for CotH
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey. I'm Xex or Xexalith. It was my first role playing character that I had but now I just basically use it as my name. I love to roleplay, and I think I would be reasonably active in this community.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Australia, down under. I speak mainly English and a little German. And no, we do not ride kangaroos to school.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Once upon a time I walked into my local video game store and bought Warcraft 3, the Frozen Throne and Reign of Chaos. After that I moved on to World of Warcraft when a couple of my clan members decided that they would go to WoW as well.
What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't really know, I guess I was bored of RPing with only one or two people at times, so I searched for a server dedicated to roleplaying. And here it is!
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love every type of roleplay but I'm a little bit more highlighted to the romance aspect of it.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Either the Night Elves or Tauren. And my favorite class is a Druid, because they can shapeshift. :D
What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess it's going to be pretty awesome. As long as there are going to be fellow roleplayers as far as I'm concerned this is the best private server ever.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably maturity. I don't like people who act like two year olds, or are irritating. People that can just get on with everything, even if they just crawled out of a sewer really need a pat on the back.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Suddenly I had realized only one week away it was the dawn of the next year. My home, on the other side of the country, and my parents will be awaiting my return on my birthday. I had to leave my part in the war in the south against a massive force of rebels and ride across the deserts, grasslands and jungles. The first snow always began back home a couple of days before my birthday. I hopped onto my gelding, one saddlebag already there, and rode many days into the future, the wildlife was plentiful, as always. I encountered a small group of soldiers, also returning to a village near my home and decided to travel with them. It turned out they were desperate for.. something, for I found out after the second day of being with them that my horse was gone, and I was stripped down to a loincloth. So I walked and walked and walked and eventually I started to hallucinate. I saw a graveyard once, and a grave keeper. He was shoveling corpses into graves, then digging up new ones all over again, and putting more in. I went to talk to him. "Hel-!" The man turned around and I fell over backwards and it all disappeared. All gone. And I continued in my trek. A month after eating river snakes raw, and snacking on stashes of nuts in trees I finally reached home.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah.. Roughly how many players are online a day?
Lol.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xex Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah.. Roughly how many players are online a day?
Lol.

"Low-pop" times would be anywhere from 0-6 people.

Average is, say, 6-15.

"High-pop" is anywhere from 15-30. Maybe even 40 if we're going crazy.

Hope that roughly answers that question!

And expanding on Xex's original point, no, we also don't have koalas in every tree. Neither do we have shrimps perpetually cooking on the barbie.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
[Image: lotrvouch.png]

I told you I'd make you earn this VOUCH, and here it is.
I've RPd with Xex regularly and extensively for close to 3 weeks now, and I've seen a tremendous improvement in the quality of his RP over that time. He started out, I'll say it, a bit irritating. His first character seemed to have started out as a joke character, and the first couple of times I've RPd with him, I would have never thought I'd ever be giving him a vouch. What I saw happen since then is what I'd like to see happen with all new players. He learned eagerly and he improved steadily. He took pointers and constructive criticism well and added depth and realism to his character. The RP started becoming more interesting and a lot more involved.
Now I RP regularly with his second character, and I noticed that he is very different from the first. He is quickly developing his own unique personality, and I am confident that Xex is capable of being a diverse player who won't stick to just one style of RP.
OOCly, he's pleasant to talk to and so far I have failed in my attempts to find a joke or comment that would offend him. His grammar and spelling have never been an issue.
I've made him work for this vouch, and I believe he earned it. Congrats. Continue to improve.
Much icy love from Delilah.
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic