The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Change of Heart
I'll be taking a break from in-game CotH for now.

This is it I just can't take it anymore. I probably have the worst connection ever. At times I can go for hours without getting disconnected and it happens specially when I do PvE. Whenever I'm in a roleplay session, bang! I get disconnected. Sometimes it's even once every 4-5 minutes and it's not only a problem to me but it probably affects the players I RP with too.

Like even today I had quite a few things in mind to do in-game and logged in happily. Told someone I'd go for an RP session and bang, got disconnected again. The worst part about it is that it doesn't even kick me out of the server. It keeps me logged in running around and stuff until I figure out what happened. This happens usually when the message I type don't come up or when I try to move an item in my inventory and it remains grayed out.

Aaaanyway...

I'll be around on the forums, posting my Lightslayer training for Thomas and would gladly help with anything that would require out-of-game assistance. It'll also be a good break from all those things that eventually get to all of us here on CotH.

Please consider the following:

- Thomas Rivenhaul is at sea;
- Emily Ames is hiding in the eastern swamps (the story with Krishana'll be on hold for now);
- Chaktee Windpaw MIA, last seen in Felwood;
- James "Paws" Marden is currently bragging around the Elywnn, Westfall, Redridge, Stormwind regions;

* As for the Sci-Fi setting, it's all good, I won't drop this thing.. we just need Theik's approval for our own subforum on CotH Worlds.
This does not seem to happen and it's been at least a week now so I'm going to ask something here.
Please add more "GM's" on CotH Worlds that can accept projects! Thank you.

Let me know if I forgot anything. ^^
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
I know what you mean. I used to be on a server where I DCed every 5-10 minutes, was really aggrivating.

Hope your internet gets fixed!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Try changing your internet card, cable and router. If nothing else you can complain at your ISP.

Anyway, hope things work out so that you can get in game again.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I would have gone for a different router, yeah. First choice, but listen to this!

It turns out that my ISP, God bless them (>.>), won't allow two cable connections on the same package. They only do it via router with wireless.
The other option in this case is setting up a bridge on the PC with the router (which basically means no internet when the main PC is turned off, which ain't mine).
I don't have any shiny coins to switch from these dreadful guys and I'm not entirely sure other ISP's won't tell me the exact same thing. It could be a local thing. I'll just have to deal with it like this for now.

So my temporary leave will be a little longer than thought seeing as this ain't my only RL problem as of now but I won't go into that right now.
I hope you all have a great time and won't miss any of my characters and I'm looking forward to a glorious return.

I'll still be on the forums every now and then in the meantime! :mrgreen:
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
Bah, even though I've never RPed with you I can honestly say I'll miss your presence in our little world of Azeroth.

Hope everything is fixed soon!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things change Magikox 3 6,966 06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Profile Change? zeromanzx 8 1,232 01-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Possible change regarding necromancers and runemasters Grakor456 29 5,213 06-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Player related stories that change CotH Ob3y 6 1,399 09-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Gricca
  Sex Change Costs $15 Vrahn 14 2,332 12-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Lyre