The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Katies CoTH Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, my favourite past-time is roleplaying, I just love it so much! I seem to think I'm a pretty great roleplayer, and I'll do everything in my power to make sure that myself, and others, have as much fun as possible.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada - Canadian English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft 3, I'm a major RTS freak. Then I saw WoW in a game shop and said "This seems pretty cool..."

What made you seek our server over others?:
Just wanted to find a decent roleplay server that's actually up and maintained

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything, so long as it's not sexually explicit.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race? Could care less. Class? Rogue, I love playing the Backstabbing Jerk.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good GM's, Good Players, Good Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can only pick one...?
Can I pick them all?
I pick them all! :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Oh... A... Story? I wasn't ready for that... Well, one time, I remember..." She stuttered, and started fiddling with the brim of her hood. "Well... Back when I was working for..."

"Hurry up!" There was a yell from behind her
"Yes, sir." She replied, and continued to build the boat that would take them away from the mines.

"But I was freed, by a raid on the ship. Well, more like snuck out, but, you get the idea, right?" She smiles, and sticks her gloves in a vat of blue dye. What I'm doing here, is making a scouting uniform, It'll soon be ready, I'm going to be working for Stormwind now, scouting for them because, according to them, my work with... The Brotherhood, sneaking around and such, could come in handy." She said "He was an odd fellow... He left after I told him about Stormwind, I tried to get his attention, but he just ran. It was nice talking to you, though. You didn't run."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Additional Information: I once played a not-so-smart Dwarf, got drunk with two others, and set the Goldshire Inn on fire one day. (To help clear the RP out of Goldshire) It worked :)
Welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Introduction] CotH 99problems 5 1,210 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Soran/Roz's introduction application to CoTH! Soran 7 1,289 09-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Me, uh.. Sill, right. Hi CoTH. Introduction Sill 1 723 06-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Delta
  CotH Introduction galrath1 1 760 07-26-2009, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Good Morning CotH: An Introduction weathereddragon 1 685 02-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sasail