The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotH Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am just a regular guy, looking for RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Norway, but i speak english aswell lol.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Friends

What made you seek our server over others?: i found it on google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Romance, King and Servants (It means one is a ruler and other serves that player as a king. personally i dont like beign the king :P) and i also like war RP's

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Human, Mage. Cuz they're awesome?

What are your expectations of this server?: Well i expect... lot's of RP?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: All of them seems fine to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Once uppon a time, there was a strong mighty dwarf. Who found it interesting in the arts of war, and he signed up for the military in Ironforge. He went through sweat and blood, steel and plate, And he was then number eight. The squad number he was given was to make sure he never forgot that he is the eight warrior to stampede in a march. hes wife and children watched proud, as he drew hes sword, his shield and armour. His wife then said "Where are you going?". The dwarf made a sigh as he looked down and then he said "I am going to the war.". Hes wife stared in fear, couldnt believe what she heard. Their children asked, "Where's daddy going?" the mother was silent and said "Let's go". In the war he fought fierce and strong, until he met a orc named Thrall. The mighty dwarf said "Your going to fall". The orc grins laughs and cackle, as the dwarf makes a face, that makes him attack him. The dwarf fought with every breath he could hold, until a rogue ended his toll. With his last breath he said to Thrall, "Give this to my children, wife and my home." THE END and it sucked right...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I hope you dont take too long since i want an account...

Galrath1
Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Introduction] CotH 99problems 5 1,210 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Soran/Roz's introduction application to CoTH! Soran 7 1,289 09-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Me, uh.. Sill, right. Hi CoTH. Introduction Sill 1 723 06-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Katies CoTH Introduction ChickenWrap 1 691 07-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Dilly
  Good Morning CotH: An Introduction weathereddragon 1 685 02-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sasail