The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My application for CotH! :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I would say i am a quite nice and social player. Of course i have some bad habits, but we all do. These will not interfere in the game, though. I love to cooperate and work with others, so i hope for many other RP'ers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Norway, so my native language is Norwegian. I speak English fairly good as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played all the Warcraft games hundreds of times, and i never get tired of it. My brother played the game, and i watched, ( Warcraft 2 ) and i was hooked. I am especially interested in the Lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This seems like a professional and "disciplined" server, with hardcore RP- rules. I also heard from a friend it was a very good and updated server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy RP- ing with a little action. Just killing NC's or traveling wth others gies me a thrill. I also like Taverns and more quiet places, but they're not my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is humans. I find them easy to play, i and i love their Lore. My favorite class is the Paladin, because i like ther image and fighting- style. My favorite faction is therefore The Scarlet Crusade.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to RP a lot with other players, and have a good time. I expect the GMs to be active and assist players in technical issues. Some events would be a sweet and awesome bonus!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that the rules on RP- ing are many and restrictive. Gives a much more satisfying experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thaldor was born in Northdale in northern Lordaeron. His father was a Paladin of The Silver Hand, and he was raised after their customs. Thaldor grew up under the rule of King Terenas II, ut he always felt closer to Uther the Lightbringer than the king himself. He was raised with discipline and an unbreakable faith in the Holy Light. One day his father took him to a town far way called Hearthglen. His father had buisness with the local Lord, and he chose to take his son along so he could "see the glory" of the kingdom.

Once he laid his eyes upon Hearthglen, he became very impressed. The town was built like a fortress and had a vast garrison. While waiting for his father, he spent some lazy hours in the town. While staring upon the bright sun, he was suddenly struck lightly from behind.
-"Auch! What was that for?!"
-" You need to be prepared, or you will never last"

Behind him stood a beautiful girl. Her hair was blonde and shimmering, and her eyes were like endless oceans.
The two soon befriended each other, but soon Thaldor had to leave. As a goodbye- token he gave her a bright lily. " Til we meet again..."

Ten years later, Thaldor stood alone on a great hill. The undead was crawling up against him with vile claws and black eyes. With the flame on his chest, Thaldor slew them one after one in the name of The Light. Suddenly, out of their masses, a larger ghoul appeared. It was wielding two bloody, rusty knives and was now rushing up against him. Thaldor stood fast and took its first hits. the ghoul attacked in a frenzy of attacks unntil Thaldor gained hi chance. Through a fast move, he diabled her left hand, crushing the left with his shield. At this time, its head was already on the ground. The headless body fell to the ground, and something fell from the pocket of the ruined shirt. It was a small lily, but it was dark and dead...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Tsarrian's application. Tsarrian 5 1,110 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Arricar