The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

greetings, let me introduce myself
First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

yes i did carefully too :)

tell us about yourself; as a player

I'm new to rp style of play. I really enjoy getting into character, and the creativity that comes along with it. I find interacting with other people can be much more fun if you take on a different and sometimes more interesting persona. I'm not a really competitive player but i can definitly get into playing a good game. Ive played rpgs for a very long time and im looking for a new way to enjoy them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

I hail from the great united states of america, my primary tongue is english. partner

How did you get into Warcraft?:

i got into playing wow through a friend through work about 4 years ago. Loved it, got bored and loved it again. its been a vicious cycle. Rp'ing is my new interest heading forward:)

What made you seek our server over others?

Well i spent time trying out the other rp servers blizzard offers and they're just not cutting it. i want the real deal, i want a true role playing experience. So i checked around the internet and discovered this great service you guys offer and im hoping this intro will allow me to see what it truly has to offer:) :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I think i enjoy most the comradorey (no idea how to spell it) of getting friends together and meeting new people. that was more than just one thing but i like many aspects of roleplaying

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Easy question, my favorite race is the humans, i just like the whole simplicity and the majesty of the human spirit. Nothing compares to the heart and will of humans when they are in a struggle. And i take pride in my humanity lol. As far as class goes i think warrior would be my favorite, brute and honorable (my character anyway).

What are your expectations of this server?:

To achieve a high lv of nirvana...no just kidding. i hope to get sucked into a new style of gameplay. One that i was born to play lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

To play in an roleplaying realm where it is expected to play out through the eyes of your own character, and nothing else.

Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well i enjoy reading comicbooks, been reading them since i was a wee. I do a little bit of hunting, i like getting out into the woods. And i enjoy western movies, anything with clint *the man* eastwood in it.

Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

yes to both
i remember question 1
and
i agree to abide by the rules and policies, or you can wrap me up in bacon and stick me in the woods :)

thanks for your time guys, hope i can see ya in game
Welcome to the server! Since RP is all about immersing yourself in story, writing is always a plus. Expand on your answers! Your intro can't really be too long!

Also, watch your grammar a bit. =P
And you deleted the short story part... I'm hurt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow me to introduce myself! Overseer Krotok 5 1,335 06-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Allow myself to introduce... myself Ariadne 3 1,116 09-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Ariadne
  Allow me to introduce myself... :3 sageforfail 3 848 01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Allow me to introduce myself Mathghamhain 1 653 01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Hello there, let me introduce myself... alfredwiggleby 1 778 07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Delta