The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: What is your favorite class to RP as?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Death Knight
8.66%
11 8.66%
Druid
8.66%
11 8.66%
Hunter
5.51%
7 5.51%
Mage
9.45%
12 9.45%
Paladin
13.39%
17 13.39%
Priest
6.30%
8 6.30%
Rogue
18.11%
23 18.11%
Shaman
6.30%
8 6.30%
Warlock
3.94%
5 3.94%
Warrior
19.69%
25 19.69%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favorite class for RP?
I know we pretty much ask this in introductions, but let's make an official poll out of it! Feel free to post a reply elaborating, if you wish!
Oh, wow. This really is a tough one. I don't think I can choose. >.>
Mages and warlocks, describing the spells is far more fun than fighting with swords, although i like most classes for RP.
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
Warriors, and the reason for is explained in the guide I put together. They can wear and wield anything and they have the diversity to play any avatar I'd need. Recently, I've traded the bluntness of the warrior for the subtlety of Rogues or the eccentricity of Mages, but I'm a Warrior guy y'kno?

DeeKays can boil in a pit, though.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Warlocks and Rogues, Warlocks spells are very fun to describe. Rogues are quick on there feet.
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
Druids, because they're druids. . . I mean, come on, druids!
[Image: 3-1.png]
Definitely Mages and Death Knights, cuz I'm a sucker for magic 8D It makes a lot of things possible, and if you're creative enough, it'll lead to... interesting material... >.<
For RP, my favourite classes are Mage and Warrior. They are just the classic fantasy characters and I have more ideas what they should be like. I am unhappy to tell you that my favourite PvP class (Hunter) is a class that I don't enjoy RPing much... :?
Warriors!
They are the bread and butter of Warcraft. They are WARriors after all. They can also be used for many roles not just soldiers but as normal people, leaders, marshals, mercenaries and many other things.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Druids all the way!
[loading tips]: after you bring your friends to Azeroth make sure to bring them oustide of Azeroth as well! [me]: "like to Outlands?"
This is hard to decide. But i reckon druids and hunters. Mainly because of their close ties with nature is great for RP.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Paladin! Faith is my armor! HATE IS MY WEAPON! Zeal, courage, strength of will more then strength of arm. Anything is possible with your faith in the light. My faith has not heart to piece, no mind to break, no will to shatter, not fear, my faith is unstoppable.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
DRUIDS DRUIDS DRUIDS. D:

Also Warlocks. I really like what you can do with those guys.
Warriors. Not only because I'm in love with the raw close-combat, but also because they are versatile as to what roles they can pull off.
For me, my choices would be between rogues and hunters. Rogues have the ability to sneak around without being noticed easily while hunters can tame and nurture wild beasts.
[Image: Photoshop21-2.png]
"If you're depressed, you're living in the past; if you're anxious, you're living in the future; if you're at peace, then you're living in the present."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Type of RP? Part Something Something Grakor456 16 3,251 03-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Your Favorite Character [To Roleplay] Xigo 47 8,521 03-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Your Designed Class? Yau 10 1,681 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: CappnRob