The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing: Me, myself, and I
Okay then, to whom it may concern, here we go!

Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Alrighty, well, I'm just a guy looking to waste some of his time. After hopping from game to game, I realized roleplaying was the most engrossing and enjoyable experience I had, so I recently decided to get back into it. I'm a game-hopping guy who just wants to spend his time with some nice people in a nice community, prefereably in a role-playing environment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I was born in Korea, but have spent the majority of my life in the United States. I am fluent in the English language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first started playing World of Warcraft when it was suggested to me by a friend. That kept me occupied for about a year, but I also enjoyed playing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and by now I like to think I have a reasonable understanding of the lore and game environment.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Honestly? Google. Seeing so many links to just one community made me very curious, and after browsing the wiki and policies, I deicded that this was the community for me (provided I am accepted, of course).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Pretty casual. Heated debates about our character's ideals just leads to a never-ending arguement. I do enjoy the occasional skermish, but you wont see my characters out on the battlefield or exploring some war-torn hostile environment everyday.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

My vote for the race has to go to the elves. Long-lived idealistic scholars, those are my kind of people. Fanatical blood elves on the other hand, are somewhat disturbing.

My class, on the other hand, is the warrior. Despite the traditional barbarian persona, there's just something about the good old sword n' board that keeps drawing me back.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have very high expectations for this server, both as a community and in the authority of the GMs. You've got a lot to live up to!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I would have to say the humbility, by far. Countless times I have met people who are so self-centered, there's just no room for any independant thought. It's like they just expect you to kill off your character because their's has some greater meaning. I hope to avoid that here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Outside of the bustling city, a seemingly lonely man sat at the edge of a lake with a poorly constructed fishing rod in his hands. If one looked closely, he or she would realie that there was no bait attached to the hook. If one bothered to ask the lonely man why he was attempting to catch fish with no bait, he would reply, with his eyes closed, "People tend to talk to me less when they assume that I'm preoccupied.
Perfectly at peace with the world, this man who's name no one knew sat near the lake everyday, taking in the serenity of nature that was absent in his home in the crowded city of Stormwind. He had served his part in doing good for the world, by his standards, and thus he lives his life with no more regrets.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Not at all.

Thank you for your consideration!
Ew, another Elf lover.

Heh, just kidding. Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang
  Introducing Saewyr1991! Saewyr1991 5 1,241 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Geoni