The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goblins and Worgens CONFIRMED as next two races
THIS was in my RSS feed.

What do you think?
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
NO NO NO! Goblins, maybe, but Worgen? No way!
I don't think sooo! Goblin's are neutral with both Horde and Alliance, and if something happened between the Alliance and the goblins then Booty Bay would be Horde only.
I sincerely hope not. :P
The most likely scenario will be that both will be inter-faction, and you'll get to choose which faction you are shortly after you begin the 'intro questline.'
It makes no sense for Goblins to be strictly Horde (anymore).

On another note, I can only imagine TwilightDisciple's squees of joy when she hears about this. Hehe.
Kretol Wrote:The most likely scenario will be that both will be inter-faction, and you'll get to choose which faction you are shortly after you begin the 'intro questline.'
It makes no sense for Goblins to be strictly Horde (anymore).

That's what I was thinking, you'll choose your side before you can even leave the starting area.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
What if Goblin Players go into battlegrounds? Would they attack each other? Hmmm.

Maybe they'd look at each other and say "Well I am being paid..."
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

... ZOMG I FREAKING LOVE WORGEN.

If Blizzard make Worgen a playable race... I will love them forever.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Maybe the Worgen will finally end the Lycanthrope RP on retail?
Worgen? WORGEN!?

Ya know, Blizz must have some guys that just say, "Hey, how can we screw up lore more? OH I KNOW! How about we make a race that has no reason to exist suddenly pop up?!"

They did it with Draenei too...jerks.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Even though playing as a Goblin or Worgen could be fun.

I am not sure why every one making such a big deal that blizzard made Halloween masks of them. Aren't Goblins and Werewolves very Iconic Halloween symbols? They very well could have made masks of a few more races for verity for next Halloween. Also, made the female Worgen just because all the other masks also have a male and female version.

But who knows, Blizzard dose like to mess with us, and poke holes in there own lore. And if Worgen were made a playable race I would want to be one of the first to make one . *Cough* Avatar
Belf DK's as vampries, worgen as Lycans. Woah. We can have a parteh. Underworld woot!
It all makes sense! The Alliance Worgen will emerge from behind the Greymane Wall! :shock:
[Image: signature3.png]
Worgen...? Playable...?
Ultimatesupportdespiteitbreakinglore.

:D

*cough*
But yeah...it really doesn't make sense to be adding either race as playable unless the fan-base was truly -that- annoying...
waaaghu~
I mean we really can't be sure... Everyone thought that the Alliance race was going to be Panda's in BC at least everyone I talked to. So who knows what's gonna happen, is there any other news about this next expansion?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What races would actually become a Death Knight? Samlock 4 1,660 04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Sub-races and why We don't need to CMC them Thoradin 38 8,522 02-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  PC worgens biting others Dae 6 1,231 06-21-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  Quick Reference guide for Lost Isle Goblins! Jaella 5 1,492 02-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Races and Mounts requiem225 10 2,406 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Dae